Growth accelerator for startups & scaleups
1. Entrepreneurs are everywhere
2. Entrepreneurship is Management
3. Validated Learning
4. Innovation Accounting
5. Build -> Measure -> Learn
- A startup requires a 'true north': the vision. Read more...
- Startups have an engine of growth. Read more...
- Pivot or Persevere. Read more...
- Every setback is a learning moment
- Balance appropriately the parallel activities, like product development, marketing, sales, quality improvement, ...
LEAN Startup Feedback Cycle
1. problem fit
2. solution fit
3. market fit
LEAN Startup is a method for creating a Startup company.
A startup is a company with an innovative idea. The product that results from this idea is both scalable and repeatable and has been made possible by the latest technology. The future of a startup is uncertain, because at the start it is unknown what customers think about the product. Often a startup doesn’t know its customers, let alone it knows if it approaches the right customers.
1. Fast learning about what does or does not work
2. Experimenting on a small scale
3. Lower loss of time and costs
Keep the iterations as short as possible
2.Solution fit: validate the solution solves the problem
3.Market fit: validate a profitable company can be developed